Oakdene Forest Park is set in 55 acres of woodland park right on the edge of the Hurn & Avon Forest. It is ideal for a tranquil family holiday away from the bustle of everyday life. The park itself offers plenty of open spaces to explore and activities to enjoy. It is also ideally located not far from the lovely sandy beaches of Bournemouth and Poole.
There is plenty to keep kids happy including indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor play areas and adventure golf. Oakdene Forest Park is also the only Go Active+ park on the south coast and offers a huge range of activities for all ages including archery, Sea Scooters, Body Zorbing, Crazy Karts and more.
Oakdene Forest Park offers a range of accommodations from spacious modern caravans to luxury woodland lodges, some of which have private hot tubs. You can view accommodation options and availability here.
Family-friendly facilities and activities include:
- Indoor heated pool with flume and a shallow area for young children
- Outdoor swimming pool (summer months)
- Kids Club with daytime activities (ranging from babies upwards)
- Family-friendly entertainment every night
- Meet and greets with the Squirrel Squad
- Outdoor playground
- Indoor arcades
- Adventure golf
- Food and drink venues with table service
- Food delivery service straight from the restaurant to your accommodation
NOTES: Additional charges may apply for selected activities. Due to COVID-19, some activities/facilities may be restricted or unavailable. You can check details here.